This User Agreement along with Terms of Service (collectively, the "User Agreement") forms the terms and conditions for the use of services and products of Nagalandtrip.com.
Any person ("User") who inquiries about or purchases any products or services of NAGALAND TRIP through its websites or mobile applications, agree to be governed by this User Agreement.
Both User and NAGALAND TRIP are individually referred to as 'Party' and collectively referred to as 'Parties' to the User Agreement.
The User must be at least 18 years of age and must possess the legal authority to agree so as become a User and use the services of NAGALAND TRIP. If you are a minor or are below the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a User of the Website and shall not transact on or use the Website.
As a minor, if you wish to use or transact on the Website, such use or transaction shall only be made by a person of legal contracting age (legal guardian or parents). We reserve the right to terminate your membership and/or block access to the Website if it is discovered that you are minor or incompetent to contract according to the law or any information about your age entered at the time of the creation of an account is false.
All content provided through various Sales Channels, including but not limited to audio, images, software, text, icons, and such similar content ("Content"), are registered by NAGALAND TRIP and protected under applicable intellectual property laws. User cannot use this Content for any other purpose, except as specified herein.
User agrees to follow all instructions provided by NAGALAND TRIP which will prescribe the way such User may use the Content.
There are many proprietary logos, service marks, and trademarks displayed on the Website or app, as may be applicable. NAGALAND TRIP does not grant the User a license, right, or authority to utilize such proprietary logos, service marks, or trademarks in any manner. Any unauthorized use of the Content will violate the applicable law.
NAGALAND TRIP respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you notice any act of infringement on the Website, you are requested to send us a written notice/ intimation which must include the following information;
clear identification of such copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
location of the material on the Website, including but not limited to the link of the infringing material
The proof that the alleged copyrighted work is owned by you;
The aforesaid notices can be sent to NAGALAND TRIP by email at email@example.com.
LIMITED LIABILITY OF NAGALAND TRIP
Unless NAGALAND TRIP explicitly acts as a reseller in certain scenarios, NAGALAND TRIP always acts as a facilitator by connecting the User with the respective service providers like hotels, cars operators and tour guides, etc. (collectively referred to as "Service Providers"). NAGALAND TRIP liability is limited to providing the User with a confirmed booking as selected by the User.
Any issues or concerns faced by the User at the time of availing any such services shall be the sole responsibility of the Service Provider. NAGALAND TRIP will have no liability concerning the acts, omissions, errors, representations, warranties, breaches, or negligence on part of any Service Provider.
Unless explicitly committed by NAGALAND TRIP as a part of any product or service:
NAGALAND TRIP assumes no liability for the standard of services as provided by the respective Service Providers.
NAGALAND TRIP provides no guarantee about their quality or fitness as represented.
NAGALAND TRIP doesn't guarantee the availability of any services as listed by a Service Provider.
By making a booking, the User understands NAGALAND TRIP merely provides a technology platform for booking of services and products and the ultimate liability rests on the respective Service Provider and not NAGALAND TRIP. Thus the ultimate contract of service is between User and Service Provider.
The user further understands that the information displayed on the Website concerning any service is displayed as furnished by the Service Provider. NAGALAND TRIP, therefore cannot be held liable in case if the information provided by the Service Provider is found to be inaccurate, inadequate, or obsolete, or in contravention of any laws, rules, regulations, or directions in force.
You should not take any action based on information on the Website until you have received a confirmation of your transaction via email. If you do not receive a confirmation of your purchase/transaction within the stipulated time, first look into your "spam" or "junk" folder to verify that it has not been misdirected, and if still not found, please contact our call center.
All Naglandtours.com online payments are made via the Razor payment gateway.
- Cards - All major credit and debit card networks like Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Repays, and international card payments in various countries including the US, Europe, South East Asia, etc.
- UPI - Accept All UPI payments
- EMI - Credit Card EMI, Debit Card EMIs Cardless EMI
- Net banking – We accept payments through 50+ banks including SBI, ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, Axis Bank, Kotak Bank, and Yes Bank.
- Payment Wallets – we accept all popular online wallets like Mobikwik, Freecharge, Ola Money, Amazon pay, PhonePe, Airtel Money, PayZapp, etc.
- For cancelation and refund, NagalandTrip follows the service provider or vendor booking and cancellation policy.
ROLE OF NAGALAND TRIP AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY OF NAGALAND TRIP
- NAGALAND TRIP acts as a facilitator or provides an online platform to the User to select and book a particular hotel. Hotels in this context include all categories of accommodations such as hotels, home-stays, bed, and breakfast stay, outdoor, and any other alternate accommodations.
- All the information about the hotel including the category of the hotel, images, room type, amenities, and facilities available at the hotel are as per the information provided by the hotel to NAGALAND TRIP. This information is for reference only. Any discrepancy that may exist between the website pictures and actual settings of the hotel shall be raised by the User with the hotel directly and shall be resolved between the User and hotel.
INFORMATION FROM THE HOTEL AND THE TERMS OF THE HOTEL
- The hotel booking voucher which NAGALAND TRIP issues to a User is solely based on the information provided or updated by the hotel regarding the inventory availability. In no circumstances can NAGALAND TRIP be held liable for failure on part of a hotel to accommodate the User with a confirmed booking, the standard of service or any insufficiency in the services, or any other service-related issues at the hotel.
- The liability of NAGALAND TRIP in case of denial of check-in by a hotel for any reason what-so-ever including over-booking, system or technical errors, or unavailability of rooms, etc., will be limited to either providing a similar alternate accommodation at the discretion of NAGALAND TRIP (subject to availability at that time) or refunding the booking amount (to the extent paid) to the User. Any other service-related issues should be directly resolved by the User with the hotel.
- Hotels reserves the sole right of admission and NAGALAND TRIP has no say whatsoever in admission or denial for admission by the hotel. Unmarried or unrelated couples may not be allowed to check in by some hotels as per their policies. Similarly, accommodation may be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at the time of check-in. NAGALAND TRIP will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reasons or any other reason not under the control of NAGALAND TRIP.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE USER
- The User would be liable to make good any damage(s) caused by any act of him/ her/ or their accompanying guests (willful/negligent) to the property of the hotel in any manner whatsoever. The extent and the amount of the damage so caused would be determined by the concerned hotel. NAGALAND TRIP would not, in any way, intervene in the same.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years old to be able to check into the hotel.
- The User has to have valid identity proof, at the time of check-in (i.e Adhaar card, Pan Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter ID card, etc). The hotel shall be within its rights to deny check-in to a User if a valid identity proof is not presented at the time of check-in.
- Check-in time, check-out time, and any changes in those timings will be as per hotel policy & terms. Early check-in or late check-out request is subject to availability and the hotel may charge an additional fee for providing such services.
ADDITIONAL CHARGES BY THE HOTEL
- The booking amount paid by the User is only for stay at the hotel. Some bookings may include breakfast or meals as confirmed at the time of booking. Any other services utilized by the User at the hotel, including laundry, room service, internet, telephone, extra food, drinks, beverages, etc. shall be paid by the User directly to the hotel.
- Hotels may charge a mandatory meal surcharge on festive periods like Christmas, New Year's Eve, or other festivals as decided by the hotel. All additional charges (including mandatory meal surcharges) need to be cleared directly at the hotel.
PAYMENT FOR BOOKINGS AND ANY ADDITIONAL PAYMENTS
- Booking of a hotel can either be "Prepaid" (Upfront Online payment) or "Pay at hotel" (Cash payment at hotel) as per the options made available by a hotel on the Website or App.
- In the "Prepaid" model, the total booking amount is paid by the User at the time of booking on the website or App. Such total booking amount includes the hotel reservation rate, taxes, service fees as may be charged on behalf of the actual service provider, and any additional booking fee or convenience fee charged by NAGALAND TRIP.
- The User may also be provided with an option to make a part payment to NAGALAND TRIP at the time of confirmation of a booking. The balance booking amount shall be paid as per the terms of the bookings. For security purposes, the User must provide NAGALAND TRIP with correct credit or debit card details. NAGALAND TRIP may cancel the booking at its sole discretion in case such bank or credit card details as provided by the User are found incorrect.
- For security purposes, the User must provide NAGALAND TRIP with correct credit or debit card details. NAGALAND TRIP may cancel the booking at its sole discretion in case such bank or credit card details as provided by the User are found incorrect.
- Payment can be made either in INR or any other foreign exchange/currency as specified at the time of booking.
- Some banks and card issuing companies charge their account holders a transaction fee when the card issuer and the merchant location (as defined by the card brand, e.g. Visa, MasterCard, American Express) are in different countries. If a User has any questions about the fees or any exchange rate applied, they may contact their bank or the card-issuing company through which payment was made.
- Some accommodation suppliers may require the User and/or the other persons, on behalf of whom the booking is made, to present a credit card or cash deposit upon check-in to cover additional expenses that may be incurred during their stay. Such deposit is unrelated to any payment received by NAGALAND TRIP and solely at the behest of the Hotel.
- In the "Pay at hotel" model, the concerned hotel will collect the entire payment against the booking at the time of check-in. In the case of international bookings, the payment will be charged in local currency or in any other currency, as decided by the hotel. For security purposes, the User must provide NAGALAND TRIP with correct credit or debit card details. NAGALAND TRIP may cancel the booking at its sole discretion in case such bank or credit card details as provided by the User are found incorrect.
- The Website may contain links to third-party websites. NAGALAND TRIP does not control such websites and is not responsible for their contents. If a User accesses any third-party website, the same shall be done entirely at the User’s risk and NAGALAND TRIP shall assume no liability for the same.
"Car/Cab/Vehicle" as may be used in this document includes all categories of transport vehicles like sedans, hatchbacks, sport utility vehicles, multi-utility vehicles, and any other vehicle meant for transporting passengers.
" Car/Cab/Vehicle Operator" means all the cab operators providing their vehicles along with their drivers;
TYPES OF CAB BOOKINGS FACILITATED BY NAGALAND TRIP
- Outstation Cab: This enables User(s) to book vehicles operated by cab operators having All India Tourist Permit (AITP) vehicles and operating between two separate cities. Based on the demand/requirement of the User, NAGALAND TRIP as a facilitator connects the User with the concerned cab operator.
- Car Rental (intracity and intercity): This enables Users to book vehicles operated by cab operators having AITP license on a hire/rental basis. This service shall be provided for both intercity and intracity on an exclusive basis by booking the entire Vehicle of the cab/taxi operators.
- Airport Drop: This shall exclusively cater to the needs of the User intending to travel from and to the Airport. The service provided is intracity and shall not facilitate the User to book intercity Airport drops.